- Each workbook is a collection of 21 hands-on experiments related to the Real Science-4-Kids curriculum. (the 101 Experiments includes all five subjects)
- These are one-page experiments that are simple and easy to do.
- Excellent for an afternoon project or as an introduction to hands-on science.
How To Use:
- Instructions for each experiment are on a single page.
- There are 21 experiments in each single subject book.
- There are 101 experiments in the combined subject book.
- Students will need an additional notebook for recording results.
- Have your student follow the instructions for each experiment and record their results in their notebook.
- Softcover 8″ x 10″
- Black and white text on white paper
- 34 pages